FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: October 17, 2016
Contact: Crescent Gallagher
Email: Crescent Gallagher
Morgantown, WV- Today, McKinley for Congress released a dozen endorsements for his 2016 re-election campaign. From the West Virginia Coal Association to National Right to Life, Rep. David B. McKinley, P.E. has been endorsed by a wide array of groups representing industries and values important to West Virginia.
“It is humbling to earn the support of so many different organizations. Striving to embody our West Virginia values and traditions has always been my mission in Congress. Now more than ever we need leaders from the local to the national level to fight for the things that make West Virginia great”, stated Congressman McKinley.
“David McKinley has shown that he is exactly the type of leader we need representing us in D.C.”, said Crescent Gallagher, Congressman McKinley’s Campaign Manager. “In the face of a divided and polarized environment in Washington, McKinley has been an effective advocate for West Virginia. He has worked across party lines to get the job done and all these endorsements are evidence for that”.
Congressman McKinley has been endorsed by the following organizations:
- West Virginians for Life
- West Virginia Business and Industry Council
- United Mine Workers of America
- West Virginia Education Association
- West Virginia State Building and Construction Trades Council
- West Virginia Farm Bureau PAC
- West Virginia Family Policy Council
- Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia
- The National Right to Life committee
- The National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Association of Wholesalers-Distributors PAC